CareersJoin a winning team with a proven success rate!
Seeking Outside Sales Representative for the Miami-Dade County Area
Outside sales representative will sell and represent hurricane impact resistant windows and doors within our product line offerings. Sales representative must meet with prospective customers including home owners, architects, contractors, and designers to sell and represent product lines. Product sales will be for both residential and commercial projects. Representative will spend a significant time in the field meeting with customers, taking field measurements at jobs sites, presenting product offerings, preparing estimates for customers. Representative must oversee jobs throughout each phase of the projects.
Requirements & Experience:
- Sales Representative must be a highly motivated individual who possesses sales ability and general knowledge of construction.
- Flexible schedule to be able to meet with customers.
- Must own and operate own vehicle to get to and from prospective sales.
- Ability to learn about window & door products effectively.
- Ability to learn how to take proper measurements of windows and doors.
- Ability to speak English & Spanish with Good Communication Skills.
- Detail-Oriented & Highly Organized.
- Ability to work & communicate properly with sales, management, and installation teams.
- Computer skills and ability to quickly learn new programs and software, Excel, Word, Email, etc.
Commission Based. To be discussed based on qualification of individual.
Interested candidate should email their resume to Richard Boyd at: [email protected]